Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- 2. The submitted manuscript must follow conditions and manuscript format categorized by the journal, and it can be found and also download all templates in the Download menu.
- 3. Author(s) check word count in the submitted manuscript regarding the journal conditions.
- 4. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. An example is available HERE.
- 5. The submission file is in WORD document file (.doc or .docx) format only, and should follow the guidelines provided by the journal, as the available templates (see an EXAMPLE).
- 6. All reference items presented in the submitted articles, such as website URL, video or digital media link, and so on, must be online and practical.
- 7. To complete the submission, the authors have to submit a couple of document files, a manuscript and a copyright form as available at a download menu.
- 8. If my original manuscript does not meet all of the above criteria (7 criteria), I definitely accept the first-stage screening by the Editor-in-Chief, before getting into the peer-review process.