Main Article Content
The objectives of this research were to study the relationship between leadership of school administrators and teachers’s morale of work in primary school. Based on the theory of Griffith and the theory of Bentley & Rempel. The study was classified according to work experience and school sizes. The samples of this research of 341 teachers in the schools under the Office of Pathumthani Primary Education Area, and was obtained from a multi-stage sampling. The instrument used to collect the data was a set of multiple choice questionnaires. The statistics for data analysis were percentage, mean, standard deviation, f-test, pearson product moment correlation coefficient.
The findings of the study were as follows.
- Comments, the relationship between leadership of school administrators. The overall picture is high. Has the highest average When considering each aspect, it was found that the social aspects. The highest average was followed by the initiative. And the help. Has the lowest mean.
- Opinions on morale of teachers’s morale of work in primary School. The overall picture is high. When considering each aspect, it was found that the support of community education. The highest mean was the teacher relationship and the lowest average workload.
- The results of the comparison of relationship between leadership of school administrators by experience in work performance were found that the opinions of teachers working in educational institutions under the office of Pathumthani Primary Education Office Experienced to work differently. Have an opinion on executive relationship between leadership. The overall and individual aspects are not different.
- The results of comparison of relationship between leadership of school administrators by size of school The overall and individual aspects were significantly different at .05
- Comparison of teachers’s morale of work in primary school, by experience in work experience, different working experiences were found. Have an opinion on the morale of the teacher. The overall picture is no different. And when considering each aspect. It was found that most were not different. Except for job satisfaction, the difference was statistically significant at the .05 level.
- Comparison of teachers’s morale of work in primary school classified by size of school, it was found that the size of different schools had an effect on teachers’s morale. The overall picture is no different. When considering each side, it was found that most were not different. Except for the relationship between teachers and administrators. Job Satisfaction And the relationship between teachers Difference was statistically significantly at .05 level.
- Opinions on the relationship between leadership of school administrators and teachers’s morale of work in primary school were correlated on the high level and were significantly at .01 level.
ต้นฉบับที่ได้รับการตีพิมพ์ในวารสารครุศาสตร์ปริทรรศน์ คณะครุศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยมหาจุฬาลงกรณราชวิทยาลัย ถือเป็นกรรมสิทธิ์ของคณะครุศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยมหาจุฬาลงกรณราชวิทยาลัย ห้ามนำข้อความทั้งหมดหรือบางส่วนไปพิมพ์ซ้ำ เว้นเสียแต่ว่าจะได้รับอนุญาตจากมหาวิทยาลัยฯ เป็นลายลักษณ์อักษร