Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article is their original work, which has not been previously published. Authors must ensure that the submitted article has not been considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Manuscript content (including text, pictures, and tables) must be properly cited and all citations must be included in the reference section at the end of the manuscript. Authors shall be solely responsible for the content submitted to the journal.
- The manuscript must be written in a professional manner, containing all elements required by the journal. Authors must follow the journal submission preparation guidelines. The manuscript must follow the APA format.
- The Faculty of Business, Economics, and Communications owns the copyright of all published articles in the journal.