Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Every article is peer-reviewed for academic correctness by at least two external qualified experts. The opinions in the Journal of Graduate School, Pitchayatat, Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University (Humanities and Social Sciences) belong to the authors; not belong to the Publisher. Thus, Graduate School of Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University cannot to be held responsible for them. The articles in this journal are protected by the copyright of Thailand. No part of each issue may be reproduced for dissemination without written permission from the publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.