Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is required 1) Manuscript and 2) Submission form (https://docs.google.com/document/d/128Pfv2ajrQG3IrvJxObopV_YnkPgm383/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=117759911022605496982&rtpof=true&sd=true)
The submission file must be prepared by using HASSS template. Manuscript must be anonymized.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All rights reserved. Apart from citations for the purposes of research, private study, or criticism and review, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any other form without prior written permission by the publisher.