Main Article Content
The aim of this article is to analyses the age of the Phra That Phanom construction by using the evidences of establishing the Phra That in the Lanna and Lan Chang kingdom. It is discovered that the Bhra Urungka Dhad in the Uop Mung on the Bhu Kampra on the Suvannabhumi land was built in BE 1 before the Buddhism’s primary sorting out had happened, the president at that time was Bhra Mahagussapa. After that in BE 8, there was Phra-In as the president of decorating Uop Mung. In BE 200, Phra That Phanom Pagoda was built and the president at this time were Bhraya Sumiddhammawongsa and King Wongsrikoddhabunr of Marukkhanakorn State.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. ________. Prachum Tamnan Phra That Phak Thi 2. [Including the legend of relics vol.2].Printed in funeral of police lieutenant colonel Salap Kiatsu. Phranakhon: phrachan, 1967b.
3. ________. Phrakhamphi Thupwong Tamnan Wa Duai Kan Sang Phra Sathup Chedi. [Thapa Wong, the legend of building a stupa]. Printed in funeral of Anu Thongkhaimuk. Phranakhon: nontha chai, 1968c.
4. ________. Urangkha that tamnan phra that phanom. [ Urangkhthat, the legend of Phra That Phanom]. Printed in the Mekong Symposium academic seminar. Bangkok: Ruenkaew, 1994d.
5. Phratheprattanamoli. “The opinion of the Abbot of Wat Phra That Phanom”. pramuan hetkan, F.
6. Phra That Phanom Hak Phang Lae Kan Sang Phra That Phanom Ong Mai Chut. [Process of Phra That Phanom is broken and the creation of the new Phra That Phanom]. Printed in the containment of the Urangkathat, Nakhon Phanom: Wat Phra That Phanom, 1979.
7. Wadsanasong, P. “Thāt Phanom : Khat Chak Bang Ton Khong Khokhian Doi Re Chi Nan Loe Me”. [That Phanom: Excerpted from some parts of the writings by Reginand Lemay]. Mueang Boran Journal Special edition That Phanom, 1975.
8. Pumpongphaet, V. “Khomun mai thi dai chak charuek nai phra that phanom”. [New information obtained from the inscriptions in Phra That Phanom]. Silpakorn Journal 20. No. 1 – 2 (May/July 1979).
9. Royal Academy. Photchananukrom Chabap Ratchabandit Sathan. [Royal Society Dictionary]. Bangkok: Siriwatthana, 2013.
___________. Photchananukrom Chabap Ratchabandit Sathan. [Royal Society Dictionary]. Bangkok: Siriwatthana, 2012.