About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Journal of Business Administration Association of Private Higher Education Institutions of Thailand concerned about the management of either macro or micro in the following related fields:
- Finance and banking
- Operation and technology management
- Property management
- Human resource and organizational management
- International business
- Supply chains and logistics management
- General management
- Tourism, hotel and hospitality management
- Information technology management,
- Business computer
- Analysis of socio-economic problems as a whole and key issue in management
Articles published in the Journal of Business Administration Association of Private Higher Education Institutions of Thailand has never been published and under consideration in other journals. The plagiarism and piracy are responsibility of the manuscript submitter directly.
Peer Review Process
The article that may be published must be considered by the peer review (double-blind review) who is holding the relevant field and at least 2 persons accepted to publish.
1. Manuscript submitted must be either academic article or research article which may be written in Thai or English.
2. Manuscript must be prepared based on the format of APHEIT Journal of Business Administration and approved by professional in that field or relevant field in the reviewing process. Manuscript must be the original contributions of the author(s) which has not been published or in the process of consideration by other journals or conferences. If the manuscript is found to be submitted or published elsewhere, it will be considered as “self-plagiarism” by the editorial board of the journal. The publication will be suspended where the issue will be reported to the author's affiliation.
3. To be published, the manuscript must be approved by at least two professional in double-blind peer reviewed process. Both author(s) and professional(s) will not know each other's name.
- Payment of manuscript submission does not guarantee that your manuscript will be published in the journal. Prior to the publication, manuscript must pass the blind peer-review process and be considered by at least 2 professionals in that field or relevant field and by editorial board. Therefore, the results of the consideration will be informed to the author(s) whether the manuscript has been evaluated by a reviewer to publish or not.
- Please be informed that there is no refund policy to the author (s) in case the manuscript is rejected as the processing cost has occurred when the manuscript is reviewed by the professionals.
Two issues are published a year
- Issues 1 January - June
- Issues 2 July - December
A. Institution member fee per year = 5,000 baht (Institution members will receive 3 hard copies per issue)
B. Individual member fee per year = 400 baht (Individual member will receive 1 hard copies per issue)
Open Access Policy
The Journal offers open access publishing as optional via the journal website in order to make the article accessible to all reserchers and academia as well as to promote a knowledge exchange globally.
- The Association of Private Higher Education Institutions of Thailand