Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The article must not be published elsewhere.
- 2. The article must be submitted through an online journal management system, Thai Journals Online (ThaiJO). It can be submitted via https://tci-thaijo.org/index.php/fakku according to the format required by the journal. The manuscript has to be in a word file (.doc or .docx) and can be submitted at any time. For further information, please contact Aim-Aon Rungworawut at 043-202396 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. The content has to be within the scope of the journal and following the academic principle of those fields.
- 4. The manuscript has to be research articles or academic articles.
- 5. The manuscript has to be in Thai or English. If the manuscript is in English, it must go through a validation process before submitted to the editor team.
- 6. The manuscript must contain the title of the article, name and last name of the author (without any title), position, and affiliation (department, faculty, university). in the case of graduate students, the level of education, department, an affiliated institution in both Thai and English.
- 7. The article must not exceed 15 pages (A4). The fonts and size needs to be TH SarabunPSK 16
- 8. The manuscript must contain an abstract in both That and English and not exceeding one page on A4 size paper.
- 9. If the manuscript is translated or arranged from foreign languages, the author will need to provide evidence of the permission for publishing in writing from the owner.
- 10. The content and information published in the journal are considered the opinions and the responsibility of the author and will not be considered as an opinion or the responsibility of the editor team of the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts, Khon Kaen University.
- 11. The manuscript send in for publication will go through a doubled blind review from the experts in the related fields.
- 12. The timeline of selecting an article for publication within the , Khon Kaen University, will take around two to four months.
- 13. For the manuscripts that are rejected, the editor team will inform the author but will not return the manuscripts.
- 14. The reference system needs to be in APA style.
Content and information in articles published in the Journal of Fine and Applied Arts of Khon Kaen University is regarded as the opinion and sole responsibility of the author(s) directly; therefore, editors are not obliged to agree to or share any responsibility with regard to the content and information that appears within these articles.
All articles, information, content, image, etc. that have been published in the Journal of Fine and Applied Arts of Khon Kaen University is the copyright of the Journal of Fine and Appllied Arts of Khon Kaen University. Any person or organization who wishes to distribute all or parts of the articles for further dissemination or other usage must first receive permission from the Journal of Fine and Applied Arts of Khon Kaen University before proceeding to do so.