Information For Authors
- Manuscript format: Manuscripts should be typed using Microsoft Word with a Times New Roman, in 12-point font, double-spaced, and include page numbers.
- Title: The title must be clear, concise and relevant to the content.
- Author(s): The author’s or authors’ name and family name including author affiliations should be shown on the right-hand side under the article title. For manuscripts with multiple authors, the corresponding author’s name and (e-mail) address must be clearly indicated.
- Abstract: The manuscript must include an abstract containing a maximum of 250 words.
- Keywords: After the abstract, up to five keywords should be provided.
- Main text/Content:
- TJEAS considers research and regular manuscripts of 4,000-8,000 words in length including references. Book reviews should be from 800 to 1,500 words in length.
- Original articles generally, in accordance with a research paradigm, cover the following: Introduction, Purposes, Literature review, Methods, Result, Discussion, Conclusion and recommendation, and References.
- TJEAS uses the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th edition). When preparing manuscripts, including in-text citations and references, authors must follow the rules set by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Footnotes are not used for citation purposes, but for detailed comments. They should be identified by consecutive numbers in the text.
- Tables, charts and figures should be considered for appropriateness. Tables use APA styles. Figures must be clear and provide captions to figures.
Pre-submission English-language Editing
English-language manuscripts should be competently written and argued in clear and concise grammatical English. Contributors are strongly advised to have the manuscript checked by a professional English language editor with expertise in your subject area. All editing costs must be borne by the authors.